Brandan and super jealous Mary

br1ght

Feb 24, 2024
How many warning flags did you raise while watching these two? Mary Demasu-ay from Candoni in the Philippines was probably the most jealous person on the show. Blaming him for watching other broads while im church LMAO!

Anyway I also just noticed that Mary tried to scam fans for money by claiming she had cancer? Poor Brandan got a child with this woman if I'm not mistaken...

• Haha
Reactions: viol
What is disturbing is that her insecurity resulted in controlling behaviour which is very unhealthy. She was always accusing the poor Brandan of cheating simply based on browsing history. How bad can that get?

Reactions: br1ght
How are they solving the kid situation? Is he/she with Mary? Is Brandan meeting his child at all? Where is Brandan nowdays, US?

What is disturbing is that her insecurity resulted in controlling behaviour which is very unhealthy. She was always accusing the poor Brandan of cheating simply based on browsing history. How bad can that get?

I pity Brandan for getting involved with that kind of lady. Mary really made life unbearable for Brandan, and what makes it worse is the rumour that they have a child together.

Reactions: candystore3321
She showed her true colors early, he definitely made a big mistake staying..

If you ask me, that is very good for Brandon as it will give him an opportunity to heal faster should they end up not being together in the long run.

If you ask me, that is very good for Brandon as it will give him an opportunity to heal faster should they end up not being together in the long run.
They arent together now tho, right?

Mary was the worst. She was so controlling and to accuse him of things based on search history was a new low I feel.

I don't believe they are still together or at least I hope not, with is being such a toxic relationship, he is for sure better out of it.

Reactions: Henrywrites
Mary was the worst. She was so controlling and to accuse him of things based on search history was a new low I feel.

I don't believe they are still together or at least I hope not, with is being such a toxic relationship, he is for sure better out of it.

She was a terrible person, and I strongly doubt that they are still together now. That kind of union can never head to anywhere, no matter what anyone says about it.

Reactions: Mandy
She was a terrible person, and I strongly doubt that they are still together now. That kind of union can never head to anywhere, no matter what anyone says about it.
I agree. If they are still together, it is sure a recipe for disaster and not one I see having a happy outcome at all.

or Log in using