Ben and Mahogany got married, wtf?!

SLIM

Feb 15, 2024
Ben Rathbun from Michigan went to Peru to visit Mahogany Roca in 90 Day Before the 90 Days season 5 right? And it was probably THE most obvious catfishing story at the time. Ben being left alone at the airport, Mahogany had him waiting for like hours at the restaurant before finally showing up and she basically ran from him in the park..I remember Mahoganys apartment looking like some staged renting-hostel-something and not like an actual home. Like she took the cheapest airbnb she could find to not have Ben visit her real home.

Anyway, yesterday I was watching TV and a re run (i guess) of 90 Day Diaries which I haven't seen that much of was on TLC, it was S05E05 S.O.S..what do I see? Ben and Mahogany actually got married!? I mean WHAT!?!? How could I have missed this! How did it even happen!? I have sooooo many questions! Ben was literally selling his blood in the episode to get money for the trip back to Mahogany. I mean my jaw is at the floor..I checked IMDB and as far as I can see that's the only episode they've been a part of since leaving Before the 90 Days. Where can I follow the continuation this?

And for those of you who thinks I'm bluffing or just have a hard time believing this, look for yourself!

I have to agree that this is probably the biggest turn of events in the entire 90 Day franchise...I did not see this coming and I don't think I've ever seen 90 Day Diaries but looks like I have to.

Seriously, I was shocked how things turned out between Ben and Mahogany got. Although with how Mahogany heavily altered her photos online and ghosting Ben multiple times, they still found a way to make it work out and get married.

This was a shock when I heard about this and not something I expected. After everything, it is awesome to see that they got past everything and still took their relationship to the next level.

I do hope they share many years of happiness together.

or Log in using