Is Natalie dating Josh for oportunities or love?

DrutteN

Feb 15, 2024
Well well..Natalie finally made it, living in her own place with her own car in the city of cities, Los Angeles. Pursuing a carreer as an actress, all in entertainment business.

This is all made possible (and paid for) by her boyfriend and entreprenour Josh Weinstein, owner of Preview Models. Knowing Natalies past, do you think she's with him for what he have, or is she really in love with him? Lets assume that she was to be picked up and be a 1-2nd lead in a B-movie, would she stay with Josh?

Josh seems like a cool guy so I hope so but..who knows

Well well..Natalie finally made it, living in her own place with her own car in the city of cities, Los Angeles. Pursuing a carreer as an actress, all in entertainment business.

This is all made possible (and paid for) by her boyfriend and entreprenour Josh Weinstein, owner of Preview Models. Knowing Natalies past, do you think she's with him for what he have, or is she really in love with him? Lets assume that she was to be picked up and be a 1-2nd lead in a B-movie, would she stay with Josh?

Josh seems like a cool guy so I hope so but..who knows
They are not together anymore though. If this isn't bait...

I guess we got the answer to this since the 90 day single life tell all, right?

I very much believe she was dating Josh more for opportunity than love, it is a shame that she values someone so little that she had to resort to dating someone just for opportunities.

Natalie is a very special character but very manipulative..i remember in the single life tell all when she got very frustrated with Josh and she fired herself up talking about how she's like an animal and Josh and his friends "poked" her. Where did that even came from I understood nothing, Josh is a nice guy

I cant stand Natalie!!! And I really don't understand why ANYONE would enjoy watching her. Remove her from 90 Day now, PLEASE TLC!!! Doesn't deserve good looking Josh for sure, he dodged a bullet when she left him. Now if he could stop chasing her he'd be better off...!

Natalie is someone I could never stand, she always gave me vibes that she would do anything she could to benefit herself even if it meant hurting others.

I do believe that she was dating Josh for her benefit and not out of love.

Natalie was taking advantage of Josh. She wasn't ready to commit, she has a controlling spirit and that's what she wanted to do with Josh. Josh loved her and wanted a deeper connection with her but he's afraid of committing with her because of her character and attitude.

or Log in using