Pedro's life as a real estate agent

MrBeast

Feb 15, 2024
Anyone following Pedro? He seems to do pretty good as a broker..do you think this was his plan from the beginning?

Yes well..looking healthy and happy. I think his english is kind of bad after all these years in the US. Impressive that he can actually sell houses and deal with the legal stuff like contracts etc.

Reactions: torontoMPL
i would never follow pedro alone, so no. i thought it was cool when they first announced that he's got a job as a real estate agent but hell, i'll only watch him if he's together with chantel. him alone aint that fun

Pedro has been doing well both as a realtor and a social media influencer. He has been able to sell a good number of homes in Charleston. And his following on social media is quite huge. He is holding on to Chantel and hope to build a family together.

I learned that Chantel wants to have a child to expand their family but Pedro wants to take the slow, steady route. I am happy that they are willing to work on ironing these differences together and not let it escalate into tensions.

Pedro has been doing well both as a realtor and a social media influencer. He has been able to sell a good number of homes in Charleston. And his following on social media is quite huge. He is holding on to Chantel and hope to build a family together.

I learned that Chantel wants to have a child to expand their family but Pedro wants to take the slow, steady route. I am happy that they are willing to work on ironing these differences together and not let it escalate into tensions.
Uhm what? You do know they are divorced right? Like a year ago. And Pedro was the one who asked for it. It was even aired on their show and Chantel is now on 90 Day the Single Life.

Many of Pedros clients must be fans of 90 Day, aren't they scared of dealing with him when it comes to money since he has shown on national tv that he cant be trusted...

Reactions: noCKo
Are there really people out there enjoying watching anyone from the Chantel? I think they're all pathetic and TLC doesn't need to cast these kind of people

I am happy to see that there's not that much interest in these people! :D Scammer Pedro now work as a broker, ok then what? These guys from the entire Chantel situation aint that likeable and it seems like they're doing everything they can to not help their case...

or Log in using